Kuyper Christian Prep School is, in essence, an expression of the commitment of a body of parents to provide the best possible training and instruction for their children. Our mission is to instill in each student a love for truth, wisdom, discernment and learning through the use of excellent materials, in an orderly setting, founded on a growing personal knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.
As a discipleship school, we require that at least one parent or guardian of each applicant give a credible profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and be a regular attendee or member of a Christian church.
Students seeking admission are evaluated on the basis of their report cards, references, admission questionnaires, interviews, and potential to perform satisfactorily at Kuyper. We are not equipped with the resources required to serve children who are seeking to be admitted into special educational programs. Students who seek admission directly following suspension, expulsion or behavior problems from another school will not be accepted until they prove themselves elsewhere. Students with less than a “C” average in their primary academic subjects may have difficulty in attaining a satisfactory level of academic achievement.
The first quarter is considered a trial period for all new students.
- Kindergarten students must be five years of age on or before October 16th.
- A student entering first grade must have reached the age of six years by October 16th of the fall in which he would enter Kuyper.
- Based on entrance tests, administration will either advance or retain students at its discretion.
- The child should understand that his parents have delegated their authority to the school. Therefore, he is subject to the instruction and discipline of the teachers and principal in their prescribed roles at Kuyper.
- Click here to apply for admission